Thank you for visiting our publications & reports page. Please note, that while we do our best to keep this page updated, the most up-to-date information regarding published articles can be found through Google Scholar Profile pages.
Consuelo Kreider’s Google Scholar Profile
- (Dis)ability-informed mentors support occupational performance for college students with learning disabilities and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorders through problem-solving and a focus on strengths
- Serving Rural Veterans with Disabilities: A National Survey of Centers for Independent Living
- Telerehabilitation for Rural Veterans: A Qualitative Assessment of Barriers and Facilitators to Implementation
- Disability advocacy messaging and conceptual links to underlying disability identity development among students with learning disabilities and attention disorder
- HRQoL in Barth Syndrome: Agreement between Child Self-reports and Parent Proxy-reports and Its Relationship to Parental HRQoL
- Strategies for Coping with Time-Related and Productivity Challenges of Young People with Learning Disabilities and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Beyond Academics: A Model for Simultaneously Advancing Campus-based Supports for Learning Disabilities, STEM Students’ Skills for Self-regulation, and Mentors’ Knowledge for Co-regulating and Guiding. Frontiers in Psychology, 9, 1466.
- Clinical impact of early diagnosis of autism on the prognosis and parent–child relationships. Psychology Research and Behavior Management, 10, 283.
- Social networks and participation with others for youth with learning, attention, and autism spectrum disorders: Réseaux sociaux et participation avec les autres, chez des adolescents ayant des troubles d’apprentissage, de l’attention et du spectre de l’autisme. Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 83(1), 14-26.
- A review of gluten-and casein-free diets for treatment of autism: 2005–2015. Nutrition and dietary supplements, 7, 87.
- A Multifaceted Approach to Supporting STEM/SBE Students with Learning Disabilities: Highlights of Engineering Student Participants. QScience Proceedings, 2015(4), 70.
- Holistic needs of university students with invisible disabilities: A qualitative study. Physical & occupational therapy in pediatrics, 35(4), 426-441.
- Mixed-method exploration of social network links to participation. OTJR: occupation, participation and health, 35(3), 151-159.
- Taste perception and sensory sensitivity: Relationship to feeding problems in boys with Barth Syndrome. The Journal of rare disorders, 3(1), 1.
- Review of occupational therapy intervention research in the practice area of children and youth 2009–2013. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 68(2), e61-e73.
- A mixed‐methods investigation of sensory response patterns in Barth syndrome: A clinical phenotype? American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A, 158(7), 1647-1653.
- Review of occupational therapy research in the practice area of children and youth. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 65(3), 351-359.
- Disability needs and management within the University of Florida experience: Summary report to the University of Florida I-Cubed Program. Broadening Participation Disability Working Group, University of Florida I-Cubed Program, University of Florida. Gainesville, FL [Link to Presentation Slides]